Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Saturday 1 December 2012

Cocksucking miscellany - urge, taste of uncut cock, women, etc., etc.

Sometimes I have zero interest & at others it keeps me awake most of the night...planning a trip I've always wanted to take to Kiev, that sort of thing. I don't know why it comes & goes.

About the time I was moving back from Eastern Europe I did a mental calc. of how many I'd had over my life. Having started before puberty (no, I don't know why either) and it having been an on & off kind of thing, it was obviously quite a rough estimate.  Let's see, roughly 1.5 each Saturday & Sunday from 2000 to 2004, very rough estimates for all those preceding erratic years....and so on.
I was somewhat bemused when I toted it all up & it came to 888....and there's been a number since then, but again, erratic.

Somehow I ended up on some Q&A sites recently discussing - or at least asking about -  taste. It's difficult to give a definitive answer, especially since I only do uncut (& I'm quite conscious of health & hygiene), but in my experience it can vary from mild Gorgonzola to salty, but not much else. I think a lot depends on diet....but that's not a very scientific observation, as I usually don't have them fill out a questionnaire.

Have I ever had good blow job from a woman? Well, not nearly as good as I or another man can deliver. But then a woman doesn't have much to go on....and very few women are all that desirous for the experience in the first place. I did have an Argentinian/Hungarian ladyfriend a few years back who seemed insatiable after a few glasses of wine, but, like most women, she wasn't all that skilled. My friend HKG (there's photo of her in action somewhere here) is desirous, but she's a little hesitant to let herself go.
I can usually get off when cocksucking (& when pussy-licking), but I've never had a woman reach that height.

Does size matter? Yes, contrary to the popular image of what constitutes maleness, I think large is actually less satisfying. If I can't keep moist lips lightly pursed around it, I'm not all that effective - or interested. When it works well, they're hard as a rock & come in about a minute - and so do I.
Of course, the "rush" leading up to it is a really big factor for me - probably for them too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment