Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Sunday 13 January 2013

Granny sex, but with a real granny

Still being "alive and well", I regularly post on Craigslist &, sporadically, on Plenty of Fish, seeking females who are also alive & well. So the other day I received a reply from a woman whose profile says she's 73. She looked like she might still have a few miles left in her, so for some reason I replied & arranged to meet her for coffee. It turns out that she's actually 78, but put a younger age in her profile because she thought no-one would reply to a 78 year old. I was sufficiently intrigued that I met her for dinner that same evening - and one thing led to another.
It's common wisdom that most women start to lose interest in sex after menopause - and while she's in great shape physically, to encounter someone her age as insatiable as a 25 year old was quite astounding.

I'll be away for a month or so, but if I can arrange to see her again before I leave, I'll try to get her to pose for some photos.

[Addendum in Nov./13 - I see from the stats that this post is now among the most viewed. It's really a bit of unfinished business, as I never did follow up with her - something I may yet do. My blogs are all over the map....and to get a tour of the waterfront, scan the list, starting with the most recent. If you want to pursue any of the topics covered, leave a comment or send me a note.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment