Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Thursday 10 March 2016

Pussy versus cunt

So I finally managed a photo of my Japanese ladyfriend




...and it struck me how different pussy (being her) is from cunt (being my ex) - below.










On the other hand, here's one of an ex ladyfriend, a young Chinese woman, who was a bit of both.


And an Indian woman I met in Hong Kong last year. She was a pussy who wanted to be a cunt - a version of my ex who hadn't yet really acted on it.



A Filipina friend (also in Hong Kong) who would bring back other men and have me watch and photograph. A really strange relationship as I reflect on it now, but so erotic at the time.




As I look at these photos, labia size does seem to influence my assessment - as did their behaviors, including their willingness to pose for these photos!

And finally, here's one an earlier Korean ladyfriend proudly showed me one day after returning from a flight to Seoul:

She was quite open with me about being sexually active - and, being a stewardess, that seemingly came with the territory. When I asked who'd taken the photo, she replied "One of his helpers"....and let me inhale the evidence - like a very strong Roquefort. Although this is something I'd enjoyed before, it was the first time I'd seen a photo of the source.


No comments:

Post a Comment