Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Friday 27 May 2016

Blog views by real people

I'm not exactly an expert on how to differentiate between blog views by real people & those by automated servers pinging websites for some undetermined reason, but from the lack of reader comments over the past year, in spite of an increase in traffic, I'm beginning to suspect that real live readers are few & far between.
Since the purpose in setting up this blog was to provide myself with an anonymous outlet for my musings (& a few of my archived photos), that probably isn't a big issue.
Having said that, I would be interested in the views of anyone who comes across this site as to how to differentiate between real readers and automated pinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment